Thursday, April 8, 2010

Reality shows revisited

American Idol is dull except for last nite when big mike almost got voted off. Do you care? I love Ellen on the show but all the judges seem to beg Simon to agree with them...am over Simon. But the best news ever is that Top Chef Masters is BACK! Who knew? not me! when I had time today, I turned on my dvr to catch up with Criminal Minds and saw Top Chef Masters was taped as programed last year to tape only new episodes. Oh joy of joys, I got to watch a really good reality show.

And Project Runway and Biggest Loser are coming to the judgement day end of the season.

You probably think I am crazy and you are correct,  I am. Too much time on my hands though the weather has been terrific so have been doing a lot of running around.. Face it, this is better than reading about te tea parties and obstructionist Republicans............watching reality shows is way less confrontational. Well some of them any way.

That's all for now folks, see ya

No comments:

Post a Comment